Saving the planet to saving money, there’s virtually nothing about natural gas that you won’t feel good about.
- Green—Natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel and can cut a home’s carbon footprint by nearly half.
- Efficient—While natural gas provides more than 90% usable energy upon delivery, non-gas only provides 22% of its original energy by the time it reaches you.
- Domestic—Over 97% of the natural gas used in the U.S. comes from North America.
- Reliable—Because natural gas is delivered to you via an underground pipeline, it provides nearly 100% reliable service.
- Economical—From monthly energy-savings to longer appliance lifespans, natural gas pays for itself. And then some…
- Superior Comfort—Natural gas enhances everyday comfort by providing endless hot water, gourmet-quality cooking precision, faster clothes drying and more.
- Monthly Savings—Homes with natural gas save around 25% on their monthly energy costs (and natural gas tankless water heaters provide up to 50% in water heating energy savings alone!)
- Appliance Rebates—With up to $1,750 cash back on natural gas appliances, homeowners can cash-in from the get-go.
- Long-Term Value—Not only does natural gas increase a home’s re-sale value, but it also provides longer appliance lifespans, reduced maintenance costs and more.
- Storm-Proof—Homes and businesses with natural gas can continue to use hot water and cook—even when the power goes out.
- Eco-Friendly—Replacing your traditional non-gas water heater with a natural gas tankless will reduce 3,000 lbs. of CO2 from the atmosphere every year.
For more on the services we offer, please contact Sebring Gas at (863) 385-0194.